Building club™ Форум архитекторов и строителей.

Объявление

Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Rabih Abou-Khalil

Сообщений 1 страница 4 из 4

Rabih Abou-Khalil - Em Portugues (FLAC + MP3)

http://s46.radikal.ru/i111/0811/11/1b0fab0ec8df.jpg

Artist: Rabih Abou-Khalil
Title Of Album: Em Portugues
Original Release Date: June 30, 2008
Label: ENJA Records
Genre: Oriental Jazz, World Music, Arabic
Quality, Bitrate:
FLAC, image+.cue, lossless; MP3, 256 kbit
Total Time: 59:28
Total Size:
FLAC - 333.3 Mb; MP3 - 107.48 MB; FULL COVERS - 15.68 MB

Rabih Abou-Khalil на myspace.com

Раби Абу-Халил — выходец из Бейрута, выросший в космополитичной среде Ливана 60—70-х. С детства он выучился играть на арабской лютне (oud).Стоит отметить, что этот инструмент с коротким грифом пользуется такой популярностью в арабском мире, как гитара и пианино на Западе вместе взятые.Творчество арабского инструменталиста лучше всего характеризуют такие слова критиков: “входя своими корнями глубоко в землю, его музыка подобна мощному дереву, раскидывающему свои ветви во всех направлениях и тянущемуся к небесам... она — не какой-то анимационный каприз — наполовину заяц, наполовину утка, но нечто очень живое и прекрасное, словно голубой верблюд”.

http://s51.radikal.ru/i134/0811/0e/09a532eb7f53.jpg
Seasoned Abou-Khalil watchers are probably starting to play a little game amongst themselves of guessing what he is going to do next. In recent years the impishly charming Lebanese composer has collaborated with the BBC Concert Orchestra, a Sardinian folk singer, a jazz big band and a serpent player, as well as releasing a highly individual and beautifully crafted solo oud (lute) recording. So, it shouldn't come as too much of a surprise that his latest album finds him working with a rising star of Lisbon fado, Ricardo Ribeiro. However, this isn't fado music, or remotely Portuguese in character, although Ribeiro's rich, distinctive voice and the beauty of the poetry leave us in no doubt as to where its heart lies. Abou-Khalil's music is rarely Arabic in any traditional sense, but through these songs he has clearly found common ground between the melancholic passion of Andalusian muwashshahat and Portuguese saudade, the wistful longing that suffuses fado. The instrumental accompaniment of oud, accordion, bass and percussion subtly weave around the voice and, for such a small ensemble, provide a remarkably broad palette of colours. The lyrics have been specially written by contemporary Portuguese writers, with the exception of `Casa da Mariquinhas', a verse made famous by Alfredo Marceneiro.
Songlines readers know only too well that cross-cultural collaborations can be tricky beasts, and apparently even Abou-Khalil had reservations about this project at the outset. It's a good thing he took the plunge, for the results of this partnership are extraordinarily successful - creating something wholly original while remaining true to all its parts.
Bill Badley
amazon.co.uk

http://s47.radikal.ru/i118/0811/20/04df014a8c80.jpg
http://s59.radikal.ru/i165/0811/bf/7a1e86217188.jpg

Personnel
Michel Godard - serpent, tuba, bass instrument
Rabih Abou-Khalil - oud
Jarrod Cagwin - drums, frame drum, percussion
Luciano Biondini - accordion
Ricardo Ribeiro - vocals
Walter Quintus

Tracklist:
01. Como Um Rio
02. No Mar Das Tuas Pernas
03. A Lua Num Quarto
04. Amarrado A Saudade
05. Ja Nao Dá Como Está
06. Se O Meu Amor Me Pedisse
07. Quando Te Vejo Sorrir
08. Casa Da Mariquinhas
09. Beijos Ateus
10. A Gaivota Que Tus Es
11. Jogo Da Vida
12. Adolescencia Perdida

Download

Rabih Abou-Khalil - Al-Jadida

http://s55.radikal.ru/i150/0812/ff/21af435c8115.jpg

Artist & Band: Rabih Abou-Khalil
Title Of Album: Al-Jadida
Year Of Release: October 8, 1990 (Audio CD (May 25, 2002))
Label: Enja
Studio/Live: Studio
Genre, Style: Jazz, Jazz Fusion, World Fusion, Arabic
Type, Quality: mp3, 320 kbps
Total Time: 58:34
Total Size: mp3 - 134.12 MB; Covers - 11.80 MB

As usual Rabih Abou-Khalil is playing with some great Musicians, Sonny Fortune (alto sax), Glen Moore (bass) ... and the result is a perfect album. They retain truly Arabic base while flowing freely as the best Jazz can do. The result is 'richly polyrythmic' and let your mind dreaming of a warm sand world.

It is not gift (for you or someone beloved), it's a way to reach different and better feelings of life.

http://i035.radikal.ru/0812/83/00bbfa91daf7.jpg

"Al-Jadida" is a wonderful blend of jazz and middle-eastern music. Similar to "Between Dusk And Dawn" in that it is heavier on the jazz element, it also differs in the feel. The music seems to have more energy and movement. Of the pieces on this album: "Catania", "An Evening With Jerry", and "Nadim" are all excellent. The interplay between Rabih Abou-Khalil's oud and Sonny Fortune's alto saxophone is simply great. The lineup for this album is: Rabih Abou-Khalil (oud), Sonny Fortune (alto saxophone), Glen Moore (bass), Ramesh Shotham (South Indian drums, percussion), and Nabil Khaiat (frame drums, percussion).

Song title:
01. Catania
02. Nashwa
03. An Evening with Jerry
04. When the Lights Go Out
05. Storyteller
06. Ornette Never Sleeps
07. Nadim
08. Wishing Well

Personnel
Rabih Abou-Khalil - oud
Nabil Khaiat - frame drums, percussion
Ramesh Shotham - South Indian drums, percussion
Also: Sonny Fortune, Glen Moore

Rabih Abou-Khalil - Arabian Waltz

http://s48.radikal.ru/i121/0901/6c/02b2d0dab8ba.jpg

Title Of Album: Arabian Waltz
Year Of Release: June 18, 1996 (Audio CD (May 25, 2002))
Studio/Live: Studio
Genre, Style: Jazz, Jazz Fusion, World Fusion, Arabic
Type, Quality: mp3, CBR 320 kbps; HQ Covers
Total Time: 58:07
Total Size: 133.51 MB

With each album Lebanese expatriate Rabih Abou-Khalil employs a different ensemble and experiments with diffect effects. On "Arabian Waltz" Abou-Khalil brings aboard a classical string quartet (two violins, viola, cello) led by Roumanian Alexander Balenescu. Abou-Khalil plays his usual oud (Mideastern lute) and is joined by a surprisingly effective tuba-player and his usual Mideastern/Indian percussion. The mixture is graceful, powerful and novel. This is my favorite of the five Abou-Khalil albums I own and I would recommend it to anyone interested in jazz, classical or world music.

Song title:
01. Arabian waltz
02. Dreams of a dying city
03. Ornette never sleeps
04. Georgina
05. No visa
06. The pain after

Rabih Abou-Khalil - Odd Times

http://s53.radikal.ru/i141/0901/a9/db32060c8729.jpg

Title Of Album: Odd Times
Year Of Release: October 21, 1997 (Audio CD (May 25, 2002))
Studio/Live: Live
Genre, Style: Jazz, Oriental Jazz, Jazz Fusion, World Fusion, Arabic
Type, Quality: mp3, CBR 320 kbps; Covers
Total Time: 64:16
Total Size: mp3 - 147.45 MB

Lebanese oud virtuoso Rabih Abou-Khalil confounds notions of authentic world music. On Odd Times, Abou-Khalil again expands the oud's language into a jazzy realm, with Micheal Godard's tuba and Mark Nauseef's drums providing some post-bebop rhythmic elements. But along the instrumental roads of Odd Times,Nabil Khaiat's frame drums offer a more flexible, rolling set of rhythms, bringing the styles of Turkey, Lebanon and other Middle Eastern musical cultures to bear on Abou-Khalil's tunes. The net result is a roiling tumble of styles, all propelled by Abou-Khalil's at once fast and elastic oud plucks. The large lute makes for a fine musical trampoline off of which the drums and, importantly, Howard Levy's harmonica bounce and get into playful jousting matches. Abou-Khalil's music has rarely sounded as liquid as on Odd Times, a testament to their alchemical powers between seemingly divergent musical streams

Song title:
01. The Sphinx and I
02. Dr. Gieler's Prescription
03. Elephant Hips
04. Q-Tips
05. Son of Ben Hur
06. The Happy Sheik
07. One of Those Days
08. Rabou-Abou-Kabou

Код:
Live, Enja, Rabih Abou-Khalil, Abou-Khalil, Jazz Fusion, World Fusion, Arabic, Oriental Jazz

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно